Sunday, October 20, 2013

gone


it has been going on for a while.
This might just be a fluke. something temporary.

Yet, i wonder what exactly would happen if this goes on.

It seems like many things has changed for me throughout this past few weeks or maybe months. Maybe it's just that phase of being a teenager where you get the experience to ride on a different roller coaster. tch.

the things i liked in the past, has suddenly turned dull to me.
the things that i disliked and avoided from the past suddenly becomes a ray of light in my eyes.

it's frightening.

Maybe, i'm still a rookie in this whole "no matter what life throws at you, keep moving". Yet I believe there has to be a reason for all this events that has happened. In my past and the current time.

lately though, one other thing has been bothering me.
I feel like as strange as this might sounds, my emotions are freezing up.
My enthusiasm is hard to grasp and reach. I don't know what i truly like anymore.
The presence of humans around me gets on my nerves easily.
I tend to avoid people when i get the opportunity.
Ah, i am an introvert but it has never been this bad.
Yet, when i'm around people, i seem to be completely fine. completely contented. Am i?

there's something i have yet to understand regarding myself.
I need to get ahead of this game.
A game where only i can win or lose.

it has been going on for too long.

yet again, uncertainties are lurking everywhere  that even i, find it
intimidating.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Bird Gadget