Thursday, July 31, 2014

Chunks #3

Has not God stated,
that the Quran can cause the ice to melt,
for those who seek the light,
only for them,
the world will be bright.

Has not God stated,
that if you're sad and in a broken state,
come back,
come back,
to a remember God state.

Because no matter how kind people are,
no matter how comforting food are,
no matter how much you hate yourself for who you are,
or love yourself for who you are,
only God knows you,
for who you are.

Then tell me why then?
am I still in this trance?
one moment flying one moment sinking.

Tell me why then?
is my heart still not filled with ease?
eyes open at nights, when I was supposed to sleep.

Who hold the answers,
for my never ending wonders?
day and night I wander,
but no soul seems to wonder.

Blame the world,
blame the media,
blame the wars,
blame,
blame.

but I understand,
there should be no one to blame but, me.

I constantly fall,
and constantly forget,
constantly wander,
without any aims but,
to fall.

So how can I blame?
when this self is at fault.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Bird Gadget