Saturday, May 26, 2012

Aren't you tired?

Dear people, aren't you tired?

Well I am :) I am extremely tired. Tired of thinking too much. Tired of caring. Tired of many things but not everything. I'm just..tired.

What does that mean though? Should I stop. Should I quit. Should just disappear from everyone's life and end all the misery? Maybe they will be better off without me. Without my stubbornnes, my blurriness,my sleepiness,my ignorance, my awkwardness,my temper, my failure and to put in a simple word , me.

Maybe .

lol you have to be kidding me.

I won't kill myself for anything. 

I won't disappear yet unless the time of my death which only Allah SWT knows.

Why should I? :)

There's so much more meaning to life than people.

I get tired easily yet some people never really understand.

Not everyone is the same yet some people still don't understand.

You know what, sometimes I get tired of smiling. 

and you know, I don't cry often but when I do, it means that I'm tired .

Just ... tired.

Tired.

I'm okay now :) Totally fine :)
My battery is charging. Preparing.Getting stronger by minute.Healing.Every single second.

Maybe I just have to force myself to eat despite my lack of appetite nowadays.
Maybe that will make me stronger physically so that my stamina will increase and I won't get tired easily so that some people won't be disappointed of me.  

Maybe...

Mehh, stuff like that makes me even more tired. I'll try to improve myself for the better but in the same time, it will also mean forcing myself in some ways which may be either good or bad.

You see, not everyone is like you. We have our strengths and weaknesses so don't judge. OH unless you want to come and experience my life first :) If you did and prove that you can lead a better example then me, then you have my respect.

I'll try to fix myself though, not for you or you or you, but for me and for the afterworld.

I'll make sure that I won't get offended by your words anymore even though sometimes you don't even mean it (Sarcasm is fun fun fun)

In the end, I still feel tired yet ... my face is smiling.
Why? Because smiling is a way to show that I still have strength to fight and move forward and most importantly, no matter how great and respectable you are, YOU will never bring me down =) Hoyeah.

1 comment:

Twitter Bird Gadget