Saturday, May 12, 2012

The best day ever =')


I have ears :D heheh . Yep. Friday, 11th of March 2012 was one of the best day in my whole 15 years of history =') Indescribable Subhanallah. Everything went along smoothly and accordingly AND nothing, absolutely nothing ruined the day for me =') Alhamdulillah. The best day ever. 


Actually, 11th of March is my class teacher, Teacher Hasni's birthday! AND we, awesome residents of Balqis, planned an epicallyawesome surprise birthday party for our beloved teacher. I don't wanna tell you all the details because well, I'm afraid that I won't be able to describe how amazing those moments were and still are amazing =') Ya Allah. I can't. Well, let me explain in a simple way lol. Firstly,Hidayah made T.Hasni mad, we urge T.Hasni to go comfort her in the library, she got mad but at last, agreed, THEN when she opened the library's door, saw Dayah, we popped the amazingly loud and colorful popper :D and later, it's PARTY TIMEEEE . Hahaa and THAT is the simple way of the story . Ahh did I mention how my fabulous 3 Balqis became a balloon heaven? and packed with food? and epicness? and awesomeness? and how we had a photoshoot afterwards? and how so many grand and precious memories were created? and and and how much I love my classmates? =')

Even debate training on that evening flowed along well . I wasn't blurred nor tired nor disturbed nor distracted . I understood everything and I think I did okay on my speech. Still have a looot to improve on. Ahhwell .


Teacher Hasni , 3 Balqis & KH teacher =')

Look at how amazed we were by the balloons ;D
THE BALLOONS ARE ATAACKING USSS ( kidding =) 
AWWW Everyone was so happy on this day =') 
Me and Hannah comel =)

This was before the heartbreaking mothers day talk where we all got teary eyes. Usrah time with all the secondary girls ;) Some are missing from this picture but nevertheless , they are all epic =)

Thank you Ya Allah for everything . I can never ever ever repay you for any of this . Thank you .

Moments like the ones I experienced last Friday are the times where I feel extremely blessed and selfish coz  I get so much yet not do enough . I still lack in many ways . I still have a lot of gaps that I have to fix within me. Despite all of that , Allah SWT never failed to surprise me with His blessings. Let me repeat , Allah SWT the Almighty never ever ever failed to surprise me with His blessings =') Truly indescribable . Truly truly truly amazing =') Alhamdulillah , Subhanallah , AllahuAkbar .

Let's all strive for the best shall we? =')






No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Bird Gadget