Saturday, June 23, 2012

In a way


Hahaa.. doesn't that picture remind you of Narnia? lol it does for me! =') heheh.

So anyways, lately, in a way, I've seen many many many changes around the people I love around me. Like seriously, you don't know how happy and grateful and excited and blissed and super proud I am when I see those changes. You know, when you love someone, you want that someone to have and be the best too right? So when you see that someone in a bad state, a part of you, in a way, feel the tension released by that someone causing you to become sad too and in a way it affects you but because you love that someone so much,so you pray everyday that he/she will change and may Allah SWT guide he/she for the better and BAMM one day, all of a sudden, in Allah's mercy, it turned 360 degree lol. What I mean is that, that person whom had been in a bad state have finally see the light and overcome whatever bringing he/she down before =')

I can't help but smile at that.

 It's such a bliss knowing that Allah SWT are listening to your prayers and even more when your beloved someone have change for the better. In a way, sometimes I feel like I'm being too caring hahaa. Why? cause when they are mad,sad or in a bad state or mood, IN A WAY I'll be affected by it. Strange but yeah. Ahhwell, as long as that will not bring me down, I'm fine I guess (even though I cried so hard just because of a particular reason =P)hahaa mehh forget it :)

There's always a solution for a problem. There's always a reason for something to happen. There's always Allah SWT to listen to your prayers. In a way, there's always something/someone out there to keep you smiling .


May peace be upon you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Bird Gadget