Thursday, June 28, 2012

Trapped

Ever feel like you don't have any other choice?
Ever feel like suffocating because of the pressure around you?
Ever feel like you're trapped in something unexplainable and you can't seem to get out?

The ideas are indeed suffocating. For me at least.
Lately,
as a PMR candidate for 2012, I have to put up with all those thick books, teachers and parents telling me to study and not waste my time and in the end regret it all and a few some who clearly told me that I HAVE to get straight A's LOL. Funny. Oh wait. Not just that :) I also have to put up with all those stuff that PMR candidates have to put up with every year, like PEKA, PAFA, Kerja kursus for sejarah, geografi and kemahiran hidup AND Oral and lisan although both are the same thing but in different language and for different subjects :)

So,
today was one of my unexpected bad health day in school. Not my worst but quite bad to the extend that I feel like dropping down on the spot (I didn't do that though,lol)

So ya,
even now, my condition haven't really improve that much. Maybe 1%, but that's it?
My mom was like so worried of me and it's so obvious that she's that worried because I'm basically sick nearly every day of a week... that explains why I'm always late this days ;)

Well to be honest, I badly need rest. A rest that is clearly not affordable. Since there's still oral english for PMR tomorrow, I can't rest yet. I have no other choice. It's like I'm trapped in a sphere until everything's setlled, then I can rest and by then, high possibility, I'm already in the hospital. No kidding. Or maybe my mom will just give me all the medicines I need at home since she's a doctor herself :) cool huh, lol.

I wish to fly free in the beautiful sky like the birds in this picture =)

Anyways, I pray that no one out there are experiencing the same thing as I am experiencing right now and I also pray that whoever you are, reading my blog at this moment, will find success here and after InshaAllah.

Make the best of the time you have folks

May peace be upon you, always~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Bird Gadget