Monday, July 23, 2012

Beauty of Ramadhan

I wish I can go around and scream I LOVE RAMADHAAAAN! ( but deep inside, I know I won't, lol )

Anyways, ya it's Ramadhan and it's epic Subhanallah :)
I love going to school during Ramadhan although I kinda miss buying food and going to eat during break time but hey, one month je pun! What's there to miss. Not like I'm dying or anything besides Ramadhan actually bring out everyone's wonderful side. I have been sitting in class and the school hall today, amazed. I'm seeing brilliant changes, brilliant improvements, brilliant new nice stuff that I have never experienced or seen in Sri Ayesha Islamic School so ya, it was beautiful :') Keep it up everyone! Maryam is proud. No don't be flattered, but be grateful, be motivated, keep improving, keep changing to the better and when Ramadhan ends, I wish to see great achievements from everyone ;) Not academic achievements but self achievements during the wonderful Ramadhan Mubarak. InshaAllah.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Bird Gadget