Sunday, September 30, 2012

My daily gift


"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery and today is a gift. That's why it's called "present" "

You know what,
I have been thinking a lot this few days to the extend that I can't sleep and most of the times end up talking to myself since those times are usually the time people get their beauty sleep so I'm left alone with thoughts pondering over lots of different ideas and issues.

It seems as if my brain have changed it's ways.
My "random" part in my brain seems to have toned down. Less hectic.
Lately I've been thinking more about the world in general.
Although when I get tired all of those stuff, my dramatic and random side jumps out and turns my mind into a topsy turvy land.

There are times when I feel greatly motivated to do lots of good stuff but days like today are the days where my emotions took over me. I studied but I did it to forget about my annoying emotions. Thankfully today is a Sunday meaning I don't really need to face anyone asides from my family which I barely saw today because I kind of locked myself in my room not wanting to hurt anyone because of my condition.

I thought.
Yesterday I was so happy, who would thought today will be like this. It's like I get this daily presents which I get to open every day and in each box there are different types of gift. ALWAYS different. I can never really guess what the gift will be. A mystery present that I get everyday. For me getting all these gifts are incredibly wonderful. Despite that some things can happen to ruin my mood for a bit on a particular day, I still think that every day is a truly "epically awesome" day. Truly the best gift that I'll ever get.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Bird Gadget