Monday, February 20, 2012

Determination


" I admire your determination "
Someone said that to me , and somehow it got stuck in mind .

Determination . What is that ?
Through Maryam Khairuddin's dictionary , determination means your spirit and courage in doing something even though you know you're not gonna gain anything yet you still do it . Ladies and gentleman , THAT's what I call determination :)
I'm the kind of person who once I set my mind in doing something , I WILL DO IT NO MATTER WHAT unless it's a bad thing of course . Once I am determined to do something , I will do it and will not stop halfway . I don't know why , I just am like that but beware ! once I set my mind in not doing something , I definitely won't do it . Fullstop . 

Anyways , I think your determination is important in doing something . If you're not determined , you'll easily fall and give up easily but when you have set your mind in doing something and you're determined to complete and finish that something , Insyaallah you'll eventually succeed in finishing whatever that something is :')
As long as you're determined in not giving up to the whispers of Syaitan . Syaitan never gives up in whispering to us and telling us to do bad stuff and give up so why not WE as a muslim and caliph on this earth , fight those whispers and be more confident and determined in not giving up to those whispers of the Syaitan . Once you give up , Syaitan wins and you'll just dissapoint yourself . So my dear sisters and brothers ! Keep on fighting for what is right , don't ever give up , be confident , have courage  and  be determined to become good muslims and caliphs and may Allah bless you all :')

Peace Be Upon You

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Bird Gadget