Saturday, February 4, 2012

Maulidur Rasul


Happy Birthday my beloved role model , inspiration and the person who strive to spread the beautiful religion of Allah .. Islam :') the person who cared so much about his ummah that he cried thinking about us during his last few minutes on earth ..

Prophet Muhammad SAW <3

I'm truly blessed to be born in this beautiful religion ~ Islam :')
Blessed to get to know about the Prohet pbuh  .
Blessed to get to know about the beauty of Islam .
Blessed to get to learn about Islam .
Blessed to get to be around inspiring people who always remind me of Islam .
Blessed to get to read the Quran and know the beautiful meaning of it  :')
Blessed to get a wonderful family who always stick by me whatever I do .
Blessed to still get the opportunity to breathe the air today .
Blessed to still be able to walk , run , hear , eat , laugh and see perfectly 
and most importantly 
Blessed to know that I'm NEVER and will NEVER be alone for Allah the Almighty will always be with me :')
Always ~


Just now , on Twitter ..
I was amazed by this wonderful sight 

Subhanallah . Proud to be a Muslim and will forever be proud of that single fact :')
I'm so happy for that . So friggin happy !
Even happier to see my timeline full of tweets regarding Rasulullah SAW .
too beautiful for words ~

I just hope that those people who tweet about Rsasululllah SAW will keep on remembering him and his deeds and not just tweet about him today but forget him tomorrow .
That will be so sad and wrong .
He had done so much to us .
He love us so much that he cried for us when he didn't even meet or know us yet .
US his ummah ~
His beloved ummah .
If only he's here right now .. I don't think I will ever hv the courage to meet him because I'm afraid of what reaction he will give to me .. I'm afraid that I will dissapoint him .
 My worst nightmare ever .

Ya Allah .. protect me from turning away from this beautiful path 
I'm afraid that one day I'll lose to Syaitan
I'm afraid of making Rasulullah SAW cry even harder 
I'm afraid Ya Allah 

I pray for your protection and I pray that one day I will die as a Muslim 
I always imagined about heaven .
I always imagined myself in it ..
How amazing it will be to be in heaven ..
To be in Jannah :')

but I also imagined about hell ..
Neraka .. 
The fire . The torture waiting there .
It scared me so much and even more just to imagine myself in it .
Nauzubillah ..

I don't want to dissapoint anyone esp. Rasulullah SAW :')
I'll strive to become a better Muslim and not just a Muslim by name .
I'll do my best in strengthening my relationship with Allah SWT
I'll do my best in applying the ways of Islam in my daily life

InsyaAllah if I'm good enough ... I'll meet Rasulullah SAW in Jannah :')
Just imagine his smiling face . Proud of YOU .
Such a beautiful thing to think about :')
I want to see that so badly..
I'll do my best .. I promise ..

InsyaAllah












No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Bird Gadget