Thursday, February 16, 2012

Track event

YELLOW TEAM IS POWERFUL ! BEEEEEEEILIEEEEVE IT !
KEBABOWWW ;D

hahahaa guess what that is ;) Well folks , it's actually my team a.k.a. Yellow team's cheer !
Awesome right ??? LOL

I really love February this year . It's Sports month :D
The only month where you can wear your PE clothes everyday , exercise daily , feel healthy , have fun & if you're lucky .. skip some classes coz the teachers are tired ;)
I love sports . I love running . I love anything that's related to sports that I can & know how to play .
I feel sooo happy when I run and do sports . 
I became closer to my friends , seniors & juniors .
I learn about teamwork and sportsmanship .
How to keep on going and never give up even if you feel like you're gonna die .
I also feel healthier & my appetite becomes stable :)
Sports month is awesome . Like seriously . No joke .

Today's event was track event !! FINALLY !!
I've been waiting for this moment for ages ! Hahah . Alhamdulillah , I finally get to run ;D
I participated in the 800m , 400m , 100m & 4x400m .
Had a really great time <3
During the 100m , I was really tired and my legs were like wobbling and not steady at all so when I run , I took my time & enjoy the moment xD I smiled while running ! Hahah I'll forever remember that moment .
I was like 'yeah I know I'm gonna lose so why not smile & enjoy the moment ? ' xD yayy
funfunfun .

Now putting aside  all the epicness of today's track event , the weather for today was really nice . It wasn't hot at all , giving us the Sri Ayesha's students the ability to run and not sweat that much like we usually did :)
Another thing , I didn't get any feet or leg pain or crams at all today ..
Subhanallah , Alhamdulillah , Allahuakbar <3
If not for Allah the Almighty ,  I would hv collapsed from the heat already . 
I'm really really thankful for everything that happened today :') 
Always be thankful ;) Always .





No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Bird Gadget