Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Frustration

Have you ever feel frustrated by something or someone ?

Well I have . Numerous of times already and right now I'm completely frustrated by myself ^^"

Why ? It's coz of my bad habit of procrastinating .
I procrastinate so much that it results into this hateful feeling of being frustrated of myself .
Last week , I had alot of activities therefore I missed alot of classes meaning I missed LOADS of precious lessons from my teachers which also MEANS that I will be a step back in knowledge from my other friends in class MEANING that I also got LOADS of work & hw's to catch up to ^^" 

I know I have alot of work ever since last week but .. regretfully . I procrastinated in asking my friends & teachers WHAT is the hw & notes should I do and now I end up just doing the hw's that I know and can do coz yeah , I missed those classes so how the heck am I suppose to know how to do this hw's = =
I'll just...stuff it in = =

I hate not knowing what to do but sometimes laziness takes the best of me & resulted into procrastination AND ended with me being frustrated by myself .

I HAVE TO GET HOLD OF THIS GAME . I'm a 15 year old . Form 3 . PMR . Yeah .

PMR :) 

HA .. HA ..HA .

Seriously though .. I feel like I'm way out of the game this year . I'm lacking so much in discipline as a student .
I barely study at home and it's a miracle that I seem to always manage to finish my hw in time ^^"
I'm WORRIED for myself . I want to get 9A's for PMR but judging from my actions so far .. I don't think so :/

Tomorrow , I want to come early to school . I wanna catch up with the missing work & ask them bout things I don't understand bout the lesson :)
I wanna try to change myself . Groom myself into a better person ~ so that I won't ever be frustrated of myself ever again . I'll TRY . I assure you although it's hard . Extremely hard but yeah there's no harm done with trying is it ? ;)

InsyaAllah .

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Bird Gadget