Sunday, January 22, 2012

Math :D


Hehee . Yes . MATH or MATHEMATICS will be the subject of my post today :) Cool stuff right ? xD

So let me get this straight .
I LOVE math ... when I actually UNDERSTAND & know how to solve the equation =)

I had once hated math & think that it's the hardest subject on earth coz I suck at numbers . I can't even memorize dates properly . Damn . I tried though . I always try my best, but since I'm weak in that subject , I hv to double my effort + the fact that I'm a lazy kid makes it harder ^^" eheh .

NOW , I realized that I DON'T HATE MATH . At all . In fact , I actually enjoy learning math :) coz whenever I get to solve a math problem , it gives me a very happy & satisfied feeling :') besides .. math is a very important subject in this world ^^" love it or not it's a fact that you can't deny . Math occurs everyday in our life wether you realized it or not ;) So yeah ~ the relationship between me & math are now solved xD

Wassalam & Thank you for reading this lame post of mine =)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Bird Gadget