Tuesday, January 3, 2012

My new self .

The newlywed couple , Izyan & Fikri :) how cute x)

Assalamualaikum and a good night to all of you .

1st of all .. I know .. I know .. tomorrow is the 1st day of school and I'm suppose to be sleeping right now ^^ yup .
Relax ~ I will immediately go to sleep right after I finish this post ;)

Just 1 hour ago , I returned from the airport . My sis , the one on the pic above will be going back to Australia coz she work there ;) her husband Fikri work there too but will return on Thursday :)

Anyways ..
I just realized a very important thing about myself .
While walking in the airport , among the crowd , I realized something .
Something that has always been bothering me for aloooong time .

The fact that I actually was not as self conscious as I was before .
I actually DID NOT CARE A SINGLE CENT ABOUT WHAT OTHER PEOPLE WERE THINKING ABOUT ME ! *offcaps*

I know it's stupid , but hey , I have my insecurities .
Before this , whenever I am in a crowd or in front of other people , I was always worried sick about what they were thinking about me and I was very self conscious about myself .

but NOW , somehow , I got rid of that problematic disease of mine .

There I was , walking in the airport , like a boss , not caring about the random people around me , not caring about those weird look that some people were shooting at me .
Just walking . Walking . With not a single negative thought on my mind :)
ahhh ~ what an awesome feeling .

You know what , now that I think of it , It has actually lasted for along time already . I think .. my self consciousness start to disappear when I came back from Saudi .

I realized now , being in Saudi , entering ISG , has make me much more braver and confident in myself that I was before :) and I'm really happy for that . Alhamdulillah ~

See .. Everything happens for a reason ~
Even the stupidest actions have a reason behind it .

Allah knows what is best for you :)

Therefore , always thing positive and be grateful with what you have ;)

May there be more positive changes in myself for 2012 and the years ahead .

Insyaallah ~

May Allah bless you all and Goodnight ^^







No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Bird Gadget