Saturday, December 31, 2011

Marriage and New Year

Pretty right ? ;)
Yesterday , on the LAST day of 2011 . My sister is finally married to a certain guy from Kelantan called Fikri .
This marriage was kinda prepared in the last minute BUT we managed .
It's not a big kenduri kahwin , it's just akad nikah and we invited like 300-400 people only -.-
Everything goes well ~ Alhamdulillah .
Hey , even Shamsul Ghau Ghau came xD lol honestly , I didn't know who in the world is that guy at first until my cousins pointed it out for me but I still didn't know who that guy is ... and only after I googled it did I know xD 

NOW , both of my sisters are no longer single :( during the process of akad nikah .. I kinda got the watery eye thingy >< Idk , I just felt .. this feeling of sadness ? or I was just too happy at that moment ? I didn't cry though . yayyy ;) I'm so happy for my sister .

Kay , I just need to say this . Whenever an event is held at my house MY room will become a huge messy mess ^^" how nice .. since I hv aloot of girl cousins than boys , all the girls and kids tend to hang out in MY room and the kids will play in MY room resulting in a huge tornado of mess ^^" *applause*
In the end .. I will be the one who will clean the mess ^^" tcchhh . 

Today , I still felt a lil bit tired after yesterday's event . Since I'm NOT the one getting married , I hv to help do the preparations and it's extremely tiring esp . when you hv loadss of preparations to do to prepare to create the  PERFECT wedding for my sis . Oh joy .. 

The fun thing about my sis getting married is that after people left , I got to eat ALL the cakes and desserts. hah . xD

Seeing my sister getting married make me hope that one day I will meet my jodoh that Allah has set for me ;) and before THAT day , I will just focus on my studies and making myself a better person . Of course , being a teenager makes it harder to ignore all those godaan out there . Teenage couples are literally everywhere -.-" sometimes , even I wish that I hv  a boyfriend though it's just like a few seconds thought and it just vanished coz I know .. that it's HARAM and it doesn't benefit me in any ways at all :) 

and .. HAPPY NEW YEAR and may ALLAH bless you all :D 
I'm excited to see what 2012 has to offer me and I'm sad to say .. Goodbye 2011 ,  thank you for making me a better person than before .
 Thank you  for all the wonders and colours you created in my life .  
Thank you for giving me those obstacles to face coz THAT has make me stronger than before ;)
Thank you for letting me meet all those grand people out there .
Thank you for giving me new experiences that will no doubt be useful in my future .

THANK YOU .


BRING IT ON




Mr . PMR is waiting for me :)










No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Bird Gadget