Thursday, December 8, 2011

Inner Peace


Lately ~

I seem to be calmer and happier than I  was before .

Despite the tuitions and all the studying , I didn't break down or stressed out about it .

My emotions seems to be more controlled as though the earthquake that had hit me before had ceased and everything is back to normal ~

My appetite returned and I went back to my old healthy self =)

and today after reading surah Yasin after Maghrib prayer I felt calm, safe & peaceful ~
as though NOTHING can disturb or trouble me again ..




Now,even if the bad memories came back to me when I'm alone it didn't trouble me at all .
 Instead , I felt like those events are simply hilarious and I wondered ~ 
why in the world was I SO obsessed with my past before .. 
why did I gloat over them so much ? 
WHY can't I forget them or laugh at them even when I try too ? 
those questions are now answered ~

It's because at that time , I was lost .. 
I pray , but I only pray physically while my mind and heart was not into it coz I was super busy dealing with my problems and emotions .

and .. I barely read the Quran after school ended .. It's as if I completely forgot about it and my duty as a Muslim. Now when I start reading the Quran again .. I realized that I was just being ultra stupid for not reading the Quran before and for causing myself to suffer throughout all those painful times .

From now on , I'll try to not let the same problems to occur again .
To try and make myself a better person than before and most importantly ..

Make myself a better Muslim than before =)

PS.
 I went to my bestie Wani's house today and watched a funny story, ate rambutans and manggis and TUTTI FRUTTI ^___^ YAY ! I finally get to taste those frozen youghurts x) oh and as a sign of thanks I gave her a lil cute Jambu worth a million dollars fresh from the tree ! lmao .. jkjkjk  XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Bird Gadget