Saturday, December 3, 2011

Trust



In my life I had trusted a LOT of people but not many treasure the trust I gave .


Sometimes,
I THOUGHT that I CAN trust the person because of all the sweet talk the person had that I completely fell over the trap and later it turn out that the person betrayed me.
Happened to me countless of times already.
It's as if  betraying,lying,cheating and all that bad stuff are normal in this world.
It's as if there's nothing wrong with doing those cruel things.


In my life, I had moved alot ~
 therefore I met alooot of different people which I found VERY very interesting.
Being the way I am, I tend to observe the people around me and then later I will try to get to know them and their personality and then later I make my conclusion of what type of person they are although the conclusion will be changed later as time goes by..
according to the person.


The interesting thing that I found is that if  u have a secret u better keep it to yourself unless u really REALLY trusted someone to tell them about it and u better NOT be stupid enough to tell someone you don't fully trust or doesn't know well about your secret coz if you did ..
well let's just say that you're just digging your own grave.


A tells B a secret - B tells C about As' secret and ask C to keep it a secret - C tells D about As' secret and tells D to keep it a secret and the flow goes on and on until nearly everybody knows about it and A will finally feel the feelings of betrayal and being deceived.


well.. THAT is a normal thing that always happened , don't you think ?
if you have never experienced it well YOU are one lucky person ;)


As for me,
I had already learn to keep my mouth shut for along time already which I got from my own experience which I have to say is really harsh.
There are times when I felt the urge to tell people around me about my dear secret but thankfully I'm strong enough to push back the urge and reminding myself that it's not worth it.
Still.. there ARE times when I felt like the secret I kept are not that secretive and not THAT important anymore so I will happily tell others about it with nothing to worry about :)


OR other times when I felt like the secret is becoming a burden to me or harming myself or making me stressed out for nothing so I will spill the beans to somebody so that my life will be easier afterwards.
Although me being me, I tend to keep my secrets and problems to myself until somebody is smart enough to dig it out from me or I was just to stressed out by it and just had to tell someone.




It's not only about secrets but also about your belongings and YOURSELF. If somebody ask to borrow your belongings .. FIRSTLY, THINK about it .. think wether that person is somebody who you can trust to take care of your belongings and not damage it and will return it ON time. Then.. once you're DONE thinking about that you may do what you think is right and later deal with the consequences which you will either smile or frown ~


It's a common knowledge that when you TRUST someone you will be showing your weakness to the person since you TRUST that person.
Therefore, it's very VERY important to double triple check the reality wether that person is just playing with you and will later deceive you or the person is truly a trustworthy person :)
coz if you didn't ..
chances are you will not be heartbroken in the end OR you will end up killing yourself.
so basically the conclusion of this post is .. 
beware of your surroundings.
Don't EVER judge a person from their cover.
There are LOADS of people out there who are BRILLIANT in talking and bribing and all those sweet talks that make you swoon and think that they are so effing nice but underneath the cover ? you never know .
Those perfect mask they put on are just too good to be true.
anyways ~
IF you truly trust somebody and have known that person for a loooong time and the person had kept your secrets and promises safely and remain true to the words ..
you may happily and peacefully TRUST that person ~
BUT if you DON't fully trust that person .. do it if you're stupid :)









No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Bird Gadget