Friday, December 2, 2011

My 1st nephew


People around the world ! meet my 1st cute nephew Iyad <3 ~
his full name is Muhammad Iyad Irfan :)

Although I already introduced him in my 1st post I just have to talk about him again coz he's just so effing cute to be ignored xD

Even though he's my nephew .. I never change his diaper or bath him or anything like that lol xP
besides why I should I do all that when my sister ( Iyad's mom ) and my mom is there to do all that stuff for Iyad :3
ngehehheeee ..

I prefer taking care of him when he's in a GOOD mood :)
like when he already had enough sleep, full tummy, pooped and bathed . LOL
so anyways, just this evening I played with him although he's just 1 month over .
I teach him how to dance by jiggling his tummy,legs and hands xD hahahaaa
and he enjoyed it ! he laughed and smiled and did all those baby sounds .
prolly coz he's in a happy mood :P
and there's this colourful lights in my house and Iyad was fascinated by those and keep staring and staring even when I block his view xP Sorry kiddo ..

anyways ,
It's kinda funny how when I saw him on the 1st day although technically it was not the 1st day coz I didn't get to see him on THAT day and he got some problems so he was put in a special room to be taken care of  and he was SO tiny at that time and NOW he's so chubby and tubby and my arms kinda ache holding him lmao . but who cares.. babies are suppose to be chubby and tubby so that I can play with his chubby cheeks and tubby tummy xD

Sorry Iyad .. I pity you for having a weird aunt like me :)

before Iyad was born I never ever imagined myself to have a nephew but now that he actually is a part of my life I realized that I have grown old already .. pffssht I'm just 14 though technically I'm still 13 coz my birthday is on December :3 

Awww.. imagine the day Iyad will go to kindergarten and school :D and the day when he can finally talk and crawl and walk and eat by his own and become a nuisance to me .. kekekekeee .. jkjkjkjk .

I will forever LOVE that kid <3 

My 1st nephew :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Bird Gadget