Monday, December 19, 2011

Negative thoughts



I hate it when people assume things about me when they don't even know who I really am .


I admit , I'm too skinny -.- well uh .. that's what some people said I am though I honestly think I am healthy enough -.-
and.. most of the time I only eat when I'm hungry :P 
Sometimes I just have no appetite to eat so I will not eat .
There are times when I do eat , but nobody saw me so people will start assuming that I'm on a diet whatsoever .


Honestly , at first I'm COOL with the idea but as it keeps on being mentioned it gets annoying .




I'm the type of person who tends to eat alooooot when I go out somewhere or do some outdoor activities . I can practically eat 3 plates of rice if I want too :3 BUT when I only stay at home I felt like I have no reason at all to eat . hah . Such I weirdo I am . I still eat though but not so much . 


Actually , I had just recovered from Gastrik which I got during my stay in Saudi . Sure , Saudi have good food but I am a picky eater . I live there for 1 year an I got bored of the food over there in just 3 months :3 ngeheee
Therefore , my mom will cook for me but the weird thing about me is that I dislike rice . In dislike , I mean that I do eat rice but I don't really like it . As Malaysians , we eat rice everyday . In the world of Maryam , rice gets boring everyday . Trolololol :3 I dunno , sometimes , I even gets bored of school and feel the urge of skipping a day xP Meh ~ that happens to every student LOL .


Anyways , yea .. 
I completely despise it when somebody accuse me of things that I'm not doing and have NO effing intentions to do .
A creature from earth start talking to me about how teenagers nowadays are obsessed about their looks and figure that they start to diet and even to the extend of anorexic =.= pretty dumb if you ask me :P
I just nodded and SMILE patiently wondering WHY in the world is this person talking bout that to me for .
Then the person asked me if I'm on a diet and I was like =.= tchhh .. 
True , the question is NOTHING to be bothered about , but it irritates me aloooot and even I don't know why.


You know what guys , it is absolutely NOT nice to accuse or assume people of things that you're not sure of . 50% are your predictions is true and 50% are YOU'RE WRONG ! besides , it is a sin to think of bad things about others when you don't even know the real truth behind the person's actions.


You never know what others are thinking . They may be smiling and acting like they don't care bout it but deep inside , they are angry or sad over what you're saying to them . You may think that what you're asking or telling them is nothing but you actually hurt that person's feeling without even knowing . Conclusion is , just keep your mouth shut .


That's why folks , we must always be optimistic and always look at the bright side of things and IF you're curious of the a certain person's actions , ASK them or just ignore it and simply think that the person know what he/she is doing and there must be a meaning or explanation behind the action ~













No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Bird Gadget