Thursday, December 8, 2011

Missing the FLUTE


 YUP . I miss PLAYING the flute :3
The only instrument that I'm or was truly good at ~
When I entered Grade 7 in ISG I joined BAND and was given the flute !
Honestly , at FIRST I suck at playing the flute. I couldn't even hold it properly or blow a note ><
Well .. I NEVER played any instrument before so uh .. u can't blame for that . hah .
so me being the perfectionist me I practiced and practiced and even search up tutorial vids on how to play the flute lmao -.-" 
and guess what ! all those hardwork of mine payed off coz I finally get to produce a sound out of the flute =D and I was SO freaking HAPPY at that time ^_____________^
although umm.. to tell u the truth I got the worst flute :(  Just my luck huh ~
whatevs .


Me playing the flute LOL .. psshht ~
I played LOADS of songs on the flute . Hard and Easy .
You can say that I'm an average or good flute player but not a Pro or hardcore flute player coz ya know .. I got a sore arm and headache everytime i play the flute for too long :3
AND I tend to always forgot the notes for the difficult and confusing ones plus sometimes I forgot how the beginning of each songs sounds like gahh ..
darn you flute .

and ..

I also miss the school concerts even though sometimes I got panic attack when I forgot the notes and when my flute was not tuned properly during the concert ahah ~ pretty good memories x)

Still , I enjoyed playing the flute :D
 It was nice to be a part of a band with many dif. instruments and each instruments have their own parts which when combined and played together will produce a great sound and music for people to enjoy ;)


1 comment:

  1. Ello. I see you took a pic of the side of my head....meh. We all look pro here xD

    ReplyDelete

Twitter Bird Gadget