Thursday, December 1, 2011

Confusion

Yes . I'm totally confused right now .
Confused of my own emotions
puzzled , annoyed,frustrated ..
of all this emotions in myself that keeps on emerging one by one
it's as if somebody had mixed all those different emotions in a bowl and force me to accept it and deal with it .

If that's part of growing up .
can I please not grow up ?
can I please run away and forget all this confusing things ?
can I ?

Sometimes ,
when I'm left alone ..
questions will start to appear in my mind.

Who am I ?
What am I doing right now ?
Why am I alive ?
What will happen to me in the future ?
What am I doing right now ?
Will things still remain the same for me in the future ?
Will I survive the battle in the future ?

yet even though I already know the answer for few of the questions it will still came to haunt me whenever I'm left alone .

Am I thinking too much ?
Am I being too emotional ?

Should I just forget it ?

NO.

All of that will be forever haunting me until I figure out the answers so for now I just have to live with it and survive coz sooner or later I'm sure that the answers will come.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Bird Gadget