Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Things I want right now #2

I have like 4 more days and a few hours left for my freedom from the evil school  yet I'm basically bored to death at my own dear house and that means I will be practically glued to the almighty laptop and precious internet without even noticing it :P 
Sometimes , I don't even know why I switch on my laptop for :3 heh ~
and right now I just felt like typing and typing and typing and typing and TYPING !!*fullstop*.


omg !! me want to taste that NOW ! gosh .. I can already imagine the deliciousness and awsomeness of the oreo though I wonder how I will stuff that in my mouth ? should I cut it in half ? but then half of the goodiness will dissapear >< should i just open my mouth WIDE and stuff it all in mouth ? lmao .. whatevs . As long as I can taste that oreo I don't care nor mind  xP 



HAHA .. 
I just had Pringles yesterday yet I still feel the need to eat more of that xP
Well duh , I only get to eat quarter of the pringles coz my brother ate the rest already .
lol I remembered stealing the pringles from the kitchen :P and hiding it under pillows and blankets when my brother came in my room xD Muahaha ~
 I just get this protective feeling over my food and drinks that I like and wanna eat when somebody saw me xD
Sorry folks . I can be evil and sly when I want too so don't ever judge me by the cover :3

ps. I got BOTH pic from Tumblr .
Tumblr sure knows how to make me hungry huh :P
I still love you Tumblr ;) coz you're just too awsome to be ignored .



No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Bird Gadget