Saturday, November 12, 2011

My 1st post

Assalamualaikum and a very good late night to everybody in the world :) lols..

so I hv finally randomly decide to join the blogger world just like how I decided to make
Tumblr http://theworldofawsomness.tumblr.com xP
I know .. it's strange . Strange how all of a sudden things like this pop into my mind in the middle of the night . It's 1 AM right now . I should be sleeping instead I'm sitting in front of my brothers' laptop.. typing. =p

Actually , to be honest I actually had a blog before which lasted for 2 days bcoz of my lack of understanding of how to edit my blog . It was a total disaster ! therefore I decided to delete it . Pretty good choice huh ~
well .. THAT is better than to confuse the random people who decided to take a look at my blog and be like 0.0 what in the world is this messed up thing ???!! lmao. so yeah ...u got my point. It was a disaster . End of discussion .

Now , as for today . I don't know about u guys but I had pretty hecka good time with my family today :)
honestly, I slept for half of the day today..pffssht ,it's weekends ! don't tell me u guys don't do same ? xP

so..I woke up . My mom told me she already went to to my school for ptc and bought The Glory which is our awsome school magazine which I was involved in the making of it :P . I went down to eat and check on my cute lil nephew .. Iyad ! x) he's the cutest most adorable, chubbiest and loveliest thing on earth ! lols .. =D Seriously I'm NOT Joking !

Muhammad Iyad Irfan <3<3<3
He's actually smiling in this pic ! awwnn :3

Right,back to the topic . After Maghrib me,my mom,dad and brother went out to Alamanda . We ate at Nandoos and the food was awsomely delicious ! I finished everything without needing the help of my parents to finish it for me like I usually did :P . Hah , lets just say that I'm a picky eater :) anyways , after that , we went to carrefour and bought several things . Later , we went to MPH and I was torn whether I should buy The hunger games or The son of neptune . THAT was the HARDEST decision EVER ! man.. I wish I could buy both of em but my dad said ONLY ONE :'( oh well .. I could always buy The hunger games later right ? =)

Even though going to Alamanda might not be special to some of you , it is to me . My parents are not the type who like to go out and shop their hearts out every weekend or go somewhere for vacation together . Well, we usually had those kinds of events when I were a kid but for some reason it slowly become a rare event . Well, I guess I was just born too late coz I'm pretty sure my sisters and brother had a lot of those kinds of events when they were my age . The gap between me and them are 9,10 and 12 years apart :( THAT suck ! I hate being the youngest . nah.. not really . It's a love hate thingy xP being the youngest has its own advantages that none of you not youngest fellah out there get .. muahaha xD

Well , there are times when I felt lonely and bored out of my wits staying at home . Fortunately , I hv my books , internet and iPod to keep me happy when I'm lonely and now there's Iyad ! =D ~ btw, I don't like watching TV's coz they hate me . Everytime , I switch on the TV it will only show boring movies and cartoons -.- pffsshht . whatevs .

but you know what ? I LOVE my family <3 and I know they love me just as much :) there are times when I felt neglected but moments like today make me realized that they still care and love me . By just going out for a dinner and hv a lil chat with each other make me grateful to Allah that I was given a family who will always be by my side during happy and tough times . again , I shall repeat . I LOVE my family =) THEY are AWSOME !! x) . end of discussion .

"spending QUALITY times with each other is way better than spending LOTS of times together"










6 comments:

  1. Yeay! Finally, ada jugak bloggie kan? Awak, jangan lupa make a shoutbox tau!

    ReplyDelete
  2. heyo!! pretty good job there random bud :D <--omg!! that actually looked cute (the font dude)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're exposing mah identity ;( <--omg, the dont makes this look like a samurai xDDD

    ReplyDelete
  4. lmao . no worries ~ you'll be famous xP

    ReplyDelete

Twitter Bird Gadget