Monday, November 28, 2011

Desaru ~


Guess what folks !
I went to Desaru @ JB with my parents , brother and cousins<3 :D
and it was definitely one of the best holiday I have ever went ;)
there was fireflies,lizards,snakes,lots of rare birds,delicious food,wonderful beaches 
and overall a GREAT way to relax ~ oh yea ..

I finally got to eat ice cream !! yay xD 
On the way to Desaru we stopped at a R&R and I IMMEDIATELY saw the Baskin Robin's booth and I was like THIS is AMAZING ! hahaaa ~ yup. That's how much I wanted to eat ice cream at that time :P
So.. I got 2 scoops with 2 dif. flavours . Chocolate trilogy and vanilla with cookies<3 It was SUPER delicious ~ I shared it with my cousin Aina since the others doesn't want it coz we actually already had lunch b4 that .. pfft ~ 
and.... we ate it under a tree! lol :P It was nice though eating like that esp. since the weather was really nice :)
Aina is the one beside me on the left picture :)


Welcome to Desaru <3
There's actually a beautiful clock tower on the hotel but I didn't get to take a pic of it :(


Ateh's family who were with us during the vacation ~
such a cute family don't u think ? ;)


On the 1st night we went to a restaurant on boat and we had to cross by using a wooden bridge which was kinda scary but cool at the same time . 
The food there was SO freaking delicious <3 esp. since I was super hungry at that time . pfft xP
The cool thing about this restaurant is that there was a cute lil monkey wearing a shirt and pants awwns :3
it was  also wearing diapers >< like a baby ~ :D

The highlight and specialty of this restaurant is not about the monkey but .. FIREFLIES !! 
we had to go on a boat and saw with our own eyes the gorgeousness and epicness of the firelflies :D
Subhanallah ~
such a pretty sight but I couldn't take a pic coz it was dark and my camera couldn't see a thing despite the bright glow of the fireflies .
well .. nvm . 
I touch one firefly but I didn't feel a thing coz it was dark . All I see was a lil fire thingy moving around my hands xD




The next day , we went to the beach :)
At 1st it was drizzling but thankfully later the weather was really nice .
The beach scenery was really pretty with the beautiful sea , golden sands although there were not much sand over there, pretty mud xD seriously it was REALLY pretty , the sky :P and all the wonderful kites ~
the water was kinda strange though bcoz sometimes it's cold but later it's warm but it was still nice though ;)
me & my cousins played a game . Whoever got pushed back by the waves lost ~ hahaaa
It was freaking hilarious xD
we also played with the mud . We made sandcastles , randomly putting it on our hands and hi-5 each other with it xP , dirtying our hands with it then marvel at how clean it becomes when the waves came .. LOL and trying to dry the mud so that we can make it into  a ball with was a fail bcoz the waves will make it wet again .. darn .. 

and .. we collected the beautiful seashells and stones which was REALLY BEAUTIFUL but sadly we forgot to bring it back with us -.-" such a waste .


Ngeheheeeee xD Spotted this sign on the way to FireFly Corner for lunch . 
It was a different restaurant and there was no fireflies but the food was delicious so uh.... who cares :P


we ate Asam Pedas and it was really PEDASSSSS ~
I only ate a lil of it and was literally crying after that xD
meh .. 
I also tasted Laichikang for the 1st time ! the pic on right corner on the top :)


That night we went to a FUNFAIR !! with only 3 booths :P pffshht ~
I tried the archery game but meh.. a disaster !
Aina won though despite it being her 1st time doing archery like me :3
hmph .. guess I'm not made for archery :3:3:3:3


MAR stands for Maryam , Aina and Riana xD
The 2nd one was supposed to be COUSINS but the S got kinda cut of coz I was in hurry coz the waves are coming!!!!!!


On the 2nd day we went to the beach again !! 
but it was a different one x)
there were more sands on that beach . yay ! and the waves were stronger too ~
The waves was really strong . We were just standing by the shores and the waves literally make us stumble and nearly fell down :P lol
I finally managed to persuade my parents to feel the seawater coz they were only watching and didn't feel the water yet and I was like they HAVE to feel it ! and look at how happy they are in the pic ;)
mission accomplished :D
and we collected seashells and THAT TIME we actually remembered to bring it back with us xD


Water slide !! It's actually LONGER but I'm just too lazy to take more pic :P



Birdies,snakes, lizards and .........my cute cousin Iffa<3<3  she's such a cute and bright lil kid ;)

It was only for 3days 1 night though :( but it's better than nothing right ;)
Desaru is truly a GREAT place for vacation and I would LOVE to go there again someday xD hahaaa
guess what ? my dad's company has a project at Desaru so maybe I could follow my dad once in awhile xD
but.. Meh ~




No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Bird Gadget