Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Proud to be a Malaysian

Malaysia menang !!!! muahahaa ;)

I can't explain how proud I was when I saw the statuses on FB telling me that Malaysia won against Indonesia on the sukan SEA 2011 !
lol at first I was watching the game on TV but then I get stressed out and decided to shut myself in my room and log in FB and calmly waited for my friends to update their status about the game xP
well  at least I was still supporting  Malaysia right ??? lol

Anyways .. 
this is my first time ever to actually support the Malaysian team fully like last Monday . 
meh .. I'm not really a fan of soccer so yeah ~ u can't blame me for that can ya ;P
and I'm completely happy that I did :D

At first when I  heard that the Malaysian team got into the semi finals I was like ok..cool whatevs .
and then.......later they got into the finals and I was like wow ! great job .

and thennnnnnn ....................................... GOAL !!!!!!!!! OMG ! xD 
THIS is the EPICest thing ever ! Muahahaaaaaaaaaaaa

Great job Harimau Muda<3 ! Young Tiger xP ( The name of the Malaysian team )

they did a SUPER great job :) esp. the goalkeeper Khairul Fahmi . dude .. you're awsome ! *salute

but the thing that annoyed me is the fact that the Malaysians themselves were bashing the Indonesian suppoters. well .. technically some of the Indonesian supporters were bashing us but THAT doesn't mean that we Malaysians should actually bash them back right ? da .. even I was mad seeing those thoughtless comments bashing my country but heck let them be . Those people just can't admit and face the reality that MALAYSIA won besides think of what WE will felt like IF we are in their shoes . I would be heartbroken :( so yea .. got my point ? 

NEVERTHELESS ..
I'm FREAKING PROUD of the Tigers :D
Splendid job there .. may there be more moments like this in the future :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Bird Gadget