Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Life challenge

Lately there has been alot of things that make me confused , sad , happy . agitated , depressed etc .
even today , my mood was not stable .
It was probably because I was a little sick just like yesterday .
Today was better than yesterday.
My smile and laughter felt like it was forced most of the time .
I hate it when people fuss over me therefore I kept quiet, talk when I felt like it or when it's needed or simply smile .
Nobody would hv guessed ..
that deep inside my mind , I was having a battle with myself .



Guilty..
coz I had been cranky ever since I entered my house .
Iyad cheered me up abit but later..
I just want to be alone .
To clear my minds and to reflect of what I had been doing today .


Times like this is when I deeply miss my bestie wani :( arifa :( and kina.. where are you ? it's the last day of school and you were absent ? :'(

Allah .
Is this a test for me ?
I had never been like this before :(



                                                         May tomorrow be a better day ~

ps
on the bright side - a preview of The Hunger Games is out ! and I HOPE the movie will be just as good as the book itself .






2 comments:

  1. its completely normal to feel that way :) i ALWAYS feel all these stubborn emotions going through me. Mood swings and such. its VERY annoying when ur feeling it and u DON'T even know why. but its okay, it shows that we're growing up and that we care about about things that happen. The test from Allah is to see how YOU handle it =)
    And honestly, i think ur doing quite well ;)
    i'll lend u the 2nd book soon =D
    GLAD YOU LIKE IT!!!YAYYYY I'VE CONVERTED 3-4 PEOPLE TO JOIN THE HUNGER GAMES CLUB!=D

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Kak Kamalia ^_^
    you're such an inspirational and great person xP DON'T DENY IT .
    anyways , thankss alot . It's a relief that somebody else had experienced it too coz I was seriously confused of my emotions before .

    haha .. The Hunger Games is AWSOME ! Thanks for recommending the book to me ;)

    ReplyDelete

Twitter Bird Gadget