Wednesday, November 30, 2011

PMR ?


Today is Wednesday meaning that there's 4 more days until school tuition starts :3
meaning that I have to stay at school from 8am to 1pm and just sit in class staring at my book and focus on the looooong lessons -.-"


Somehow I WISH that there will be no tuition until the real school term  actually starts .
I'm pretty sure the teachers will be happier that way too :P
well .. who would prefer going to school during holiday rather than just chilling at home doing nothing .
Call me lazy if u want :P like I care pffssht ~

On the bright side ,
at least I will get to meet my friends again, gain more knowledge and prepare more for PMR esp. since I missed the whole year of Form 1 and more than half of Form 2 -.-"
just thinking about all those thick books that I have to study give me a headache already 
dang..
if only I have wings so that I can  fly back to Saudi right now .


Oh well ..I just hope that all the precious times that I'm sacrificing right now will end up in a good results and  I will be completely satisfied with it . 
besides it will be really nice to see my parents smile when the results came out :) 

ps . I just find this picture cute and funny xD


LOLOLOL xD THAT would be SUPER AWSOME ! esp . if I open my test papers and all the answers were already circled.. nah .. like it would happen though it would be really really nice if it did xP








No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Bird Gadget