Thursday, November 24, 2011

Things I want right now

Sometimes I have this random sudden desire to have random things that I don't have and I wish that I could have :3
well for now this is the things that I want to have -
Awwwn ~ look at those pretty shoes<3 how I wish I have ALL of them so that I could like match my outfit with shoes xP lmao . yea right ..

THIS ladies and gentlemans are not toy cameras it's lomography cameras which I think is REALLY cool and I would LOVE to lay my hands on one ><

Polaroid camera <3

A room full of variety types of books with a comfortable chairs and where nobody can disturb me while I'm reading :)

Blackberry and iPhone ~ would be  better if the iPhone is an iPhone 4s :P

btw , there's NOTHING good to eat in my house right now -.-"
so yea .. here's my food list that I wish I have right now ~
mmmmm nyummy ~ cupcakes <3 


Ice creams ~ chocolate ice creams would be better :3

Colourful huh ? lol . I just wanna feel how these colouful food taste  like xD

I know ~ this is NOT food but hey u CAN'T let me eat all those delicacies without having any drinks right ? :P
So.. that's all for my 'Things I want right now' list ;D HAHA xD
Would appreciate it if any of u kind folks out there would give me those items, foods and drinks
JKJKJKJK .. sheesh ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Bird Gadget