Saturday, December 10, 2011

The Mines



I went to The Mines today with my sis, bro in law,iyad and my brother :D
my sis wants to buy a new phone but since she can't decide which phone she should buy , we end up just walking around looking at all those gorgeous phones,ipad,tabs and all the awsomeness of modern inventions.
pssht ~ oh and I got a laptop cooler pad coz my laptop is tooooo HOT to handle lmao xP
Now , here's the sad part .
I saw a lil booth that sell those lil pretty letters that you can choose then you can make it as a bracelet or keychain or necklace .. 
so I decided to make one so that I can put it on my iPod.
At 1st , the owner said that it cost RM 1 for 1 letter and I and my sister was like emm okay ~
THEN , after picking out the letters which cost RM 6 coz my name has 6 letters on it, the owner said that to make it to a keychain you have to pay RM 5 and  for the metal thingy to stop the letters from sliding off you have to pay RM 2 for each ! meaning overall it'll cost RM15 for that tiny keychain =.= 
I was like o.0 u serious ?!
psshht .. there's like hundreds of those letter keychains sold everywhere in Malaysia with a WAY more reasonable price than THAT particular booth .
Therefore , I end up not buying those keychains :(( 
It's not worth it anyway .


On the bright side ,
We went to A&W afterwards ^_____^
I ordered cheese burger set and the infamous A&W float <3333
t'was fabulous ;)


and .. Iyad looks like he enjoyed moving around with his stroller ~
He only cried when we stopped but when the stroller move again, he stopped and sleep ~ hahaa what a cutie xD






No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Bird Gadget