Sunday, December 11, 2011

Kopitiam & Reminders

Today ~
I told my mom that I wanted to buy some shelves and cupboard for my room and mom told my dad and he's like okay why not let's go out and take a look at the furniture shop .
My brother came along too coz he suddenly wanted to cut his hair which is GOOD thing coz his hair had gotten messy and it's about time those hair has to come off :P

While he's waiting for his turn in the barbershop , my parents and I went to take a look at the furniture shop which is just a few shops away from the barbershop . 
Sadly .. I didn't find what I want so my parents gonna take me to IKEA later lol .
Afterwards , we went to eat at Kopitiam :D
Technically , only me and my bro ate there . My parents only drink some tea although my father did ate 1 sandwich .. hah.
anyway this is what I ate :


Nyummy ~ ;)
It's bread covered with peanut butter with ice creams and chocolate sauce on top !
my favourite xD
along with chocolate ice blended .. oooh ~

My bro ordered some sandwiches with soya bean ~ hahaaa xD
Guess he was hungry at that time coz I couldn't finish my bread therefore he finished it all along with his 4 sandwiches xD He's pretty awsome right? winkwinkwink 

Hey I just realized that the ice creams on top of my bread kinda looks like a love shape ! how cool is that >< Somehow I always have this sudden urge to take a pic of my food after I'm halfway eating them :3 lmao.


My lovely parents :))


After we're done eating my father wanted to show us his new office at Puchong so we went there.When the car stopped coz of the traffic lights I saw this huge tree and there was lots of birds flying around it . I'm guessing that all those bird were coming back to their nests since it's already late evening and the sun was starting to set. For me , the scene was so fantastic and beautiful esp. when I hear the sounds of the birds chirping ~ It's just so relaxing and cool for me. It reminds me again of how beautiful this world is and that I should be grateful I'm still alive right now and surrounded with such amazing people and a kind family who are nice enough to to take me out simply to eat and shop even though they themselves have better things to do than going out with me ;)

Once again I will say this - I LOVE MY FAMILY <33333





               


No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Bird Gadget