Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Morning .


Assalamualaikum & a extra GOOD morning for all of you out there ;)

Today , I have loads of things to do . Well , more like have I loads of assignments to do x) assigned by both my mom & sister . How nice of them aye ~

Therefore , because of those assignments .. I decided to wake up early today & NOT sleep after Subuh .

It's a actually a bad habit . Sleeping after Subuh that is . It's just that sometimes , my soft comfy & tempting bed gets the best of me despite how hard I try to stay awake and Syaitan .. wins again & again . Bet they are laughing over how much I'm missing by sleeping in the morning .

BUT today ~ I win :) I WIN . hah . In your face losers . x)

Waking up in the morning make me realized how stupid I am to not wake up early before .
The cool , crisp morning air makes me relaxed and it seems as if I can do anything & everything will be fine ;)

It's amazing really .. what waking up in the morning can do to you when compared to waking up in the afternoons or  late evenings .

Most of the time , when I woke up late , I have this feeling of confusion & irritation plus headaches .
Believe me .. it's NOT a good feeling at all . Waking up in the mornings are way way better ;)

I felt like I had wasted my holidays by waking up late . I wish .. I can turn back the time so that I could make use of my free times more efficiently though that is .. well .. impossible .

 Guess this is a lesson to me from Allah aye ~ telling me that I shouldn't waste my time with meaningless things anymore & start doing meaningful things esp . since school will be starting in a few more days and I will have to force myself to get use to waking up early everyday and follow the schedules that will be given to me . Let's just hope that everything goes fine next year :)

Nevertheless , I'm very grateful for everything so far . My life in 2011 are not as bad compared to others .I had my ups & downs . I met new people . Made new friends . Made more memories . Gain more experience in various activities and most importantly I became a debator :)

Thank you 2011 for all the amazingness that you have given to me . I have become a stronger & better person because of you .
 Thank you . For everything . Alhamdulillah .

I'm super grateful for everything .

Thank you for still allowing me to be alive & breathe the morning air again today Ya Allah .
I will try to become a better Muslimah & to be grateful for every breathe of air that I'm inhaling right now .


Thank you ~













No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Bird Gadget