Monday, December 5, 2011

Birthdays and thoughts

So...guess what ! I have finally turn 14 :)
not sure wether that is a GOOD thing or BAD thing . 
but.. meh ~
I should be grateful that I was even born to this world, to have such a great and loving family, friends that always make me smile,awesome cousins who I can fool around with ;),
a nice comfortable house and my own room so that I can live in peace and comfort :D,pretty and comfy clothes,nyummy food and drinks and .. the list goes on and on and on and ON ..

Actually I celebrated my bday yesterday since it was Sunday :) my parents bought me a delicioustastic cake and my cousins who came brought KFC and laksa :D and my parents also bought balloons which the kids love to play with .. lol xD It was REALLY FUN watching them ;) ngeheheeee

I was at first kinda sad yesterday coz I thought it was 5/12 yesterday yet nobody wished my bday wishes on FB :P but them it turned out that yesterday was 4/12 -.- trololol ...

and TODAY ..
I log in fb and my whole wall is full of bday wishes ! yay xDDD
Haha ~

lmao xD THIS is SO effing true ~ I barely got any presents for my bday ever since FB and all those social sites was created :P sad huh ..
people are getting so lazy nowadays :3


so TODAY is also the 1st day of tuition ! =.=
it was OK . Though I got sleepy at the middle of the class coz I was supposed to be at HOME SLEEPING at that time :P eheh.
I learned a LOT though :)))
so.. no regrets .
During the WHOLE class , I realized that I have LOADS of things that I HAVE to learn .. 
but after today , I think that I CAN do it once I made up my mind ..
It's not really that hard it's just a matter of working hard to understand or accepting the sad reality of not understanding -.- choice 1 for me please ! ;)

anyways ~
My sis picked me up after class and she treat me at Kopitiam .
We ate this delicious huge fluffy bread covered with peanut butter topped with ice creams and chocolate sauce x) t'was delicious ! nyum nyum ~
and she had a chocolate ice blended and I had Strawberry sundae :D
both were good ;)

and later when we got home I ate nasi ayam .. kekekekeee.. I may look skinny but once I start to eat I just can't stop unless I'm not hungry of course xP


I also had a chitty chatty with my mom :)
we talk about what I will be in the future LOL.
I told her that I'm still searching what my REAL interest lies in and she said that she always prays for me to find something I'm really interested in and will succeed in the future .. naww :')
I LOVE my mom <33333

by REAL interest .. it means that something which I'm really realy interested in and I really want to learn more about it and not the temporary interest that I always got such as once I got really interested in crosstich :P but then I got bored .. hah.

ps.
My cousin aisyah @ ecah called me today to wish me happy bday ! hahaaa.. love u cousin ;)
and and and my 2nd sis who's currently in Australia called me too :D 
YAY ! 
I know.. it's just a call but hey it's MY BIRTHDAY .. lol 
^____________________________^



2 comments:

Twitter Bird Gadget