Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Responsibilities .

Assalamualaikum and a good night to all of you out there :)

So .. students of Malaysia . How was your 1st day of school ?
amazing ? cool ? epic ? boring ? etc etc ?

Whatever it is for you .. I hope that you'll still do your best to be a good student in school and be grateful for the fact that you can actually go to school , meet your friends and study with them when some kids out there can't even go to school coz of their family problems . Sad huh :(

So .. for me, 1st day of being a Form 3 in Sri Ayesha was OK .
I got kinda nervous at first coz when I arrived at school I don't know where the rest of the girls are -.-
but it turns out they were in the hall ;) hahaaa 

As for F3's Balqis class .. I LOVE IT . We even have a tweet corner ;) oh wait , it's called TWITT not tweet . woops . My bad xD
Anyways ~ it's very cool and exceed my expectations . Yup . I have LOW expectations for school this year coz I don't want to be dissapointed by the reality ^^ .

The sad thing is .. I was kinda wishing for new students :/ but oh well ~ 
Allah knows what is best for me ;)

Right . Responsibilities .
I am not proud nor happy to declare that I was choosen by the majority of my classmates to be the class leader of 3 Balqis ^^"

*sigh* I was hoping to be the class assistant not leader ^^" 
Being a leader is a HUGE responsibility .
Even though it's just a class leader it's still a leader .
I can't slack off , I have to fulfill my responsibilities .
If I slack off , I will gain a sin .
In the afterworld , we will be judged of all our deeds on earth including our responsibilities !

I don't think that I have the charisma to be a leader ^^"
I believe there are a few people in my class that are better than me in leading .
*sigh*

What happened happens . Not like I can change it aye ~

Pray  that I will be a good class leader and that being a leader will not affect myself in anyways such as my studies .

I'll just do my best . InsyaAllah :)

My 1st task for 2012 = Being a class leader for 3 Balqis ;)

Arright .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Bird Gadget