Monday, March 26, 2012

The glory of fasting


Alhamdulillah . I have succesfully fast for the 1st time in 2012 :) Feeling proud of myself right now hahaa

Since fasting during a non Ramadhan month and schooldays are kinda hard , I made sure to check my schedules first so that it won't clash with any netball or handball trainings coz well you don't wanna use too much energy when you're fasting right ? logic . So at last I decided that I'll fast on the glorious 26th March of 2012 :D

Alhamdulillah I woke up early to eat my sahur without any problem ^^

After sahur I was thinking of doing some sunat prayers and read the Quran but end up falling asleep after I prayed Subuh ! *sigh* Oh well , everything happens for a reason . I probably will be sleepy in class if I was awake at that time .. probably .. but yeah , somehow I survived the day :')

Now , since I'm fasting , I didn't need to go down to the Mak Mah for morning break and lunch break so I just stayed in class and enjoy the peace and quitness of 3 Balqis when most of the residence are gone while finishing up my abandoned homeworks without any disturbance from anything and anyone :') Alhamdulillah . 
and you know what ! During Zohor prayer , my mind was so much calmer than usual and I seem to be more Khusyu' in my prayer than other days when I wasn't fasting . Subhanallah . I think today , I talk less because well I was fasting and I was saving energy xD hahah and I THINK because of that , my mind became less frantic with emotions and other stuff that disturb the peace and calm in my mind . 

So yeah , fasting is great way to calm yourself , teach you to be patient and also you'll gain rewards for your deeds and do you know that a fasting person Dua will not be rejected by Allah until they break their fast ? :) Subhanallah , amazing right ?

So everyone , let's all start fasting at least ONCE a week to get that wonderful affect and rewards you'll get when you fast BUT make sure you eat your Sahur first so that you'll have energy to do you daily routine okay ? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Bird Gadget