Wednesday, March 7, 2012

My current thought

It's just the 3rd month of 2012 and I felt like I've been through so much already .

In class , I sat in the back row . From my seat , I see all my classmates of 3 Balqis . I see the way they talk , joke , when they are in serious mode , sad , moody , grumpy , sulking or hyper . I've seen all :) Somehow , I like it when I see them smile , laugh and joke around coz it makes me myself happier but I don't like it when I see them in a bad mood or when they are sad . I'm not good in comforting people when they are sad so I mostly just keep quiet and wait until their mood brightens up .

Selfish . I feel like I'm the most selfish person on earth . I'm the type of person who once I set my mind on doing something, I WANT to do it but when something or someone stop me from doing it , destroy the plan , crush my hopes , I breakdown . It's stupid coz sometimes those things are little matters and some people may not even care about it but the thing is , I do .

My smile . I'm a 15 year old . Born on 5 December 1997 . People say that I have a wide smile and I always smile . I don't think I smile enough though . When you smile , people will think you're happy and in a good mood but truthfully no one knows what the heart contains . Everyone is like that . Smiling , despite the pain . For me , I like to see people's smile so I smile . The only way to get someone smiling is to smile yourself BUT that doesn't mean you should smile to random people or non muhrim . Just smile . Even the Prophet Muhammad SAW always smile so why not we ourselves smile too :')

I'm the type of person who smile at the slightest of things when I'm in a good mood . I keep a straight face when I'm in a bad mood but when people look at me , I smile . I hate making people sad . I don't want to hurt their feelings coz you know , when you're in a bad mood you tend to hurt people's feelings without noticing it so it's better to keep quiet . When I'm tired , I became a silent bomb .  I look calm from the outside but inside I'm fighting myself from letting the bomb explode .

It's very dangerous for me to dedicate myself fully into something because once I dedicate myself to it , I'll become very sensitive and selfish about it and when something didn't work out as I expect it to be .. I'll become sad . I feel like most of the times , I'm just being selfish . Selfish me :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Bird Gadget