Friday, March 9, 2012

A kid at heart


Today , I went to Syabab bookstore at PKNS and bought LOOOOTS of new books .
Actually , I only bought four xD hahah

Interestingly ,after paying for the books , bought burgers , went home , sat down in my room , take out my books , put infront of me , stared at the books , I realized something .
I didn't bought any fictional stories at all .
I bought books which are more to thinking and real stuff and in other words , more matured .
I guess I am growing up huh .
Or maybe it's because there not much fictional stories that I find interesting there . 
Probably coz of that :)

Everyone at one point of their lives change . Including me . Especially me . No one stays the same wether you like it or now but how you change , for the better or worse all depends on YOU and how you view things , accept things , your faith , your courage , your determination to succeed in life and the hereafter can all affect yourself . 

True , no one will remain a kid forever , but deep inside , that little kid are still there :')
Without that kid inside you , you'll become a lifeless person who never think about having fun at all .
Without that kid , your life will somehow become duller . Despite how serious and matured someone is , that person is still a kid at heart . Well , you never know what the heart contains do ya ;)

Use your time wisely and Peace be upon you :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Bird Gadget