Thursday, April 26, 2012

Hey :)


Sometimes , the only thing that I need to cheer me up in a bad day is a simple "Hey" or "Assalamualaikum" or a sincere smile from someone whom I love and care :)

and THAT is all I need .

 Everyone have that moment when they feel sad , down , frustrated , irritated , annoyed  or feel like they are such a loser but I guess you just have to experience those kind of stuff to grow up . Life is just like that . You learn by experience . You learn how to overcome sadness by experience . You learn how to not repeat the same mistake by experience . You learn how to deal with stuff by experience . It may seem cruel and harsh to you because those kind of experiences are not really what you call "sweet memory" but if you really want to become a better and greater person , you have to experience those kind of experiences :)

Believe me , the light in the end will be worth the fight .

Let's all strive for the best and InshaAllah in the end , we will meet each other with a smile on our face :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Bird Gadget