Sunday, April 15, 2012

Reasons

Why do you go to school  ?
Why do you study ?
Why did you join debate ?
What reason do you have to debate ?
Why are you a muslim ?
What reason do you have to live ?
Why do you eat ?
Why do you pray ?
Why are you friends with whoever you are friend with ?

If given the opportunity , I can write down a whole list of questions with or without the answers :)

Have YOU ever randomly stop and think of the reason why you're doing whatever you were doing before or in that particular time ? Have you ever wonder why you're even doing anything that you have ever done before ?

Well , I'm the type of person who need a reason to actually do something really well coz when I have a reason  , I will become more motivated to do it :) I can still work with no reason , but in the end I will feel weird . I will be wondering what in the world was I doing and stuff . Why would you work with no reason for ? There always has to be a reason . Like , the simplest and nicest of reasons is that you're doing something for Allah SWT :') THAT's a reason . I don't need complicated reasons , I only need simple reasons to give me the sense of urgency to do whatever I have or want to do properly . To make sure I don't slack off . To make sure that I'll will remain sane throughout the whole procedure because I have a reason to remind me of what am I actually doing this for .

Sometimes , even when I go out with my friends of family to have fun , I will firstly think of the reason why I'm going out with them xD and the answer is , because I wanna have fun for a while , strengthen our ukhuwah , understand and get to know them better and just chill and relax ;) See , reasons like that make me cherish and treasure those type of moments more  rather than just going out with them and come back home . BIG difference .

Heyy have YOU ever wonder why you're even reading my post on my blog right now? heheee . Keep on wondering xD



Just a piece of mind from a blurred 15 year old girl on this so called earth .
Peace be upon you and May the odds be ever in your favor  :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Bird Gadget