Sunday, April 22, 2012

What if there's nothing called defeat or victory ?

My mind is clear . My heart feels calm . I'm happy . Alhamdulillah :)

You know , I may not look like one but I'm a very competitive person BUT I think wayyyy too much sometimes that it becomes my downfall in every competitions OR I just suddenly blurred out OR I suddenly feel sick coz of my unstable health right now but all in all , I love proving to people that I CAN .

I'm not that good . There always seems to be someone who are better than me in anything I do . That's normal :) Completely fine . Before , when I lost or failed in something , I breakdown and become a grumpy mengada ungrateful little kid hahaaa but now I realized that THAT was stupid of me xD Now , I actually take all those loses and failures as a motivation for ME to work harder , improve myself and prove to people that I CAN DO IT . Another thing about me is that I hate to dissapoint people so I tend to work harder and in the end I got sick coz I forced myself too much and resulted into the me now . I'm the result of thinking too much about other people's opinions and feelings and forgetting about me and in the end it harms no other than ME  . Silly me :) Don't worry , I woke up ages ago :) Yeah , society can be cruel and harsh sometimes but why should WE bow down and obey to everything they say if we know that THAT is not right . Stand up for yourself . It doesn't matter if people hate you because of that coz you know what , in the end everyone is the same . Everyone dies and will be judged by Allah SWT . His judgements is fair and you will be rewarded for standing up to what is right .

Now what if there are no "winning" or "losing" in this world right now .
What will happen to us ?
Will we still be fighting with each other ?
Will we still be improving ourselves ?

Now wait . Why is winning or losing even important ?
You see, without  losing , our ego will be as high as a mountain because we have never taste defeat . We will also become lazy and ignorant because we never feel the urge to actually do our best in something so that we can win . We will never feel that satisfaction and victory that winners feel . That feeling when you actually completed something succesfully and knowing that you did your best . Both are important . I'm pretty sure that EVERYONE has tasted both flavours before . Absolutely sure .

Winning or Losing is normal . No one is perfect . Maybe you didn't win something but then later you actually win something even bigger . You see , Allah knows what is best for you . He has everything planned out for you . He knows what's in your heart . He knows your efforts . He knows everything . Therefore keep calm , be positive and push away all those negative thoughts :)

InsyaAllah one day , each of us will become a winner . Not just in this world but also in the afterworld :') Let's keep praying for the best and Assalamualaikum .

3 comments:

  1. loving this post!! i think,,we'll never feel the joy of getting victory if we never get defeated.. right?? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hear hear :)

    Hope you're feeling better now Munierah , getting to finals are not something that you can achieve everyday so be proud of that and take that as a motivation for you to become a better debater InsyaAllah :D
    AND always remember this --> Allah knows what is best for you :)

    ReplyDelete

Twitter Bird Gadget