Saturday, April 28, 2012

Me being me

Today , so many things were planned yet none were fulfilled .

NONE .

All I did today was sleep , eat , watch tv on surf the internet . Totally not the best way to live a healthy life lol .

I don't know , I just miss this type of days . The days where I can just rest , chill and relax and not worry about anything :) Days like this turn me into a lazy and unproductive person and somehow I think that my parents are annoyed of me for being so lazy today hahaaa . Can't do anything bout that I guess :) I didn't even study or anything today . I feel like forgetting everything about studies , exams and all those stuff outside of my house and outside of my basic needs that requires loads of thinking . I feel like jumping into the sea or ocean or river and just cool myself down there . I feel like running or hiking or just simply sleep in a grassy field full of flowers or under a shady tree . I feel like all I want to do right now is to run away from the reality for a while . I don't care how long it is . I just need to clear my mind for a bit so that I won't get confused of what my real goal is and who I am . I need this type of days to keep me sane and not become a  robot or zombie who do anything and everything that has been ordered to her . Or maybe , I'm just tired and need some rest .

People who knows me well knows that that I'm the type of kid who get sick easily when I'm tired :)

I often got scolded by my parents for not taking care of my health properly too. ... *sigh* I'm just not good in this kind of stuff that requires daily intake of vitamins and healthy food . My discipline in this kind of stuff are actually quite bad :)

Well I am an active person and someone who like to be involved in activities but at home I become this lazy person who just slouch around doing unproductive stuff most of the times :) NOT all the time though :) I know when I should laze around and when I should start gearing up for whatever reason I have . I am not really that good in organizing time and sometimes I just end up regretting everything . Sometimes I just end up hitting myself literally lol like that would do any good :P But mehh .

That's just me being me . Same old me .


2 comments:

  1. You're just like me~ I know how you feel! Cheer up! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaa really?awww thanks Syakirah :'D I'm fine actually, just need to clear my mind for a bit :)

      Delete

Twitter Bird Gadget