Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Agreed


I had always have that problem where I think TOO much and I can't help it.

It just come. It's like, this unstoppable wave that somehow never stop coming. Well, something like that haha

Well, you see,
thinking is GOOD but when you think too much it either comes down to good or bad.
Depends on the situation itself.

This matter somehow also affect me in my daily life.

Like when I'm supposed to be asleep.
I lay in bed at 10, I sleep at 11. Unless I'm like super tired, then I'll sleep like baby haha
Hah maybe that's why I like to sleep so much.
It's coz it's so hard for me to sleep itself.

Anyways,
I had always conceded to this fact about myself but only today did someone clearly pointed it out. Like whoaa, amazing ;)

You know, most of the times,
the main reason why I'm quiet at times is because I'm thinking way too much that it fall out clumsily when I open my mouth so I decided that it's better to stay silent rather than making myself look stupid because people will not even understand what I will be talking about or they'll be like weirded out OR they will have a hard time trying to understand what I said. It's for the best xD

Not like I stay quiet all the time.
Of course, I talk.
Will be even weirder, if I don't talk at all and keep everything in.
Might as well be a tree if like that.


Really,
now, I'm trying organize my mind because to be honest, I feel like my way thinking is a bit cluttered at times SO right now, I'm on this organizing spreeeee.
I have like all this compartments in my mind ready to classify and order my thoughts so that I won't trip or forget anything again after this InshaAllah.
A bit hard really esp. since well, once you get used and comfortable with something, it's hard to change you way unless you have the courage and spirit to change itself.

but you know what, change is good! especially when it's for the better InshaAllah :)


1 comment:

  1. Hey!! u hve the sme prob lke i have.. smetimes i got the idea but when i nd to say it, it's lke a mess..i wnt to say smething but then it turns out to be smething else.. then ppl wll think im nonsense n i just hve to drop it LOL.. it sucks but at least i understand those ideas xD

    ReplyDelete

Twitter Bird Gadget