Thursday, August 30, 2012

Mystery


I wonder how it is to live a life surrounded by never ending mysteries. Suffocating yes but somehow for me maybe it's because I've always been captivated by all those detectives, spies, mysteries and supernaturals stories that sometimes I wish I'm that cool person who gets to uncover all the hidden secrets and reveal all the truth. I wish I'm that person who creates all those cool strategies, disguise perfectly as someone else, entered a protected building without anyone's knowledge, chase the suspect, and you know everything related to that.

Must be interesting to have a life where everyone know that you can do it. I'm not really a fan of high expectations but I guess when you're called a detective, you just have to solve the case given to you.

Solving the case one by one. Clue by clue. Step by step. Suspect detected. Proof discovered and the whole case unravels itself.

As much as I am a bookworm. I still have my own preferences. Love and romance and stuff like that is at the bottom of my list because for me, it doesn't have the thrill and suspense that mystery type of dramas/stories have. Sure, there may be some thrills and suspense but mehh not the same at all. The feeling for me is entirely different. Maybe it's because in a way I kind of like to think crazy stuff like the supernaturals and stuff. I even have my own movies and dramas in my head. In each movie/drama, I have my own characters that I made and somehow maybe just maybe the reason why I created those stuff is because I want to satisfy myself.

There are times,
when I'm in a way not satisfied with something but I tell myself, I should be grateful.

But it still bugs me at times,
so I ran to my own mystical world and weave wonders.

It's kind of like an automatic thing that my mind do,
Whenever I'm left alone with my thoughts, it's either I think about non crazy stuff or crazy stuff.
Most of the times when I entered the crazy part of my brain, I entered this phase where it's as if I'm directing my own movie/drama. It still amuse me how if I actually take out a paper and pen and list all the stories I directed and created, it will probably take out the whole paper and I'll end up laughing at how weird I can be at times.

As of right now, I just think that as much as I like all that, I'm kind of glad I'm not a top notch detective or someone with super powers or something coz it seems so pressuring at times as much as how I find it to be interesting haha.

Well, random alert!
Guess what people, you never know...
maybe one day I'll be the one you thought could never be ;)

Hopefully, whatever I may turn out to be, let's all hope that it's something good InshaAllah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Bird Gadget