Tuesday, August 7, 2012

View


I was born in a nice family who took care of me when I was a kid and even now they still are with me, always behind me and encouraging me to move  forward and they ladies and gentleman, are my greatest ally, supporter, motivater and the greatest of all, they are MY family Alhamdulillah :)

So because I was born in a family which I don't really need to fight that much with my siblings since I AM the youngest lol and there's like a huge age gap between me and my siblings *sigh* so most of the times, I play with myself xD, I don't really need to speak out that much in my family since they all understand me, most of the times ;) All of that turned me into a quiet shy kid when I entered school for the 1st time ever. I was that kid who hate to speak in front of everyone. Who barely play sport, who most of the times prefer to be in her comfort zone.

At the age of 12, I started to enjoy speaking in front of the public but that was just the very late starting point in my life. Later, I went to Saudi with my family and lived there for like 1 year :) It was a very important and interesting experience for me. I've moved a lot but all schools I entered was religious schools so I went from a religious school to a social international school :) haha wow. Huge difference there but it was fun :) I adapted after lots of challenges and came back to Malaysia with improved english and a wider view of the world.

See, being with people from diff cultures and religions helped me to see the world better. It dawned on me, I must change, if I want to stand with my own feet among all this people, I have to know how to survive. So, I changed.

Then, I joined debate in Sri Ayesha and started reading the news, meet more people, learn speaking skills and a better way to think :) To be honest, I was very reluctant to join, I still have a little fear of the public in me but after my first competition I was enchanted by the wonderful debate world. A wonderful discovery :)

I feel like ya, you'll be VERY ignorant if you don't know bout what's happening now, the massacres, the bombings, the wars, it's everywhere. Lately, a mosque in Missouri was like destroyed. Muslims everywhere dying, starving, kids at the age of 11 working hard labor just to help their family, to eat. It's terrfying, but that's why WE have to do OUR role.

Our responsibility is to help the people in need especially our brothers and sisters in Islam out there. They are suffering, they barely have food to sahur and iftar, they starve everyday to the point they don't realized it anymore and here we are, eating so peacefully with so many food in front us, ignoring the silent cries of mothers who lost their children, and all those people who has seen their beloved ones killed in front of their own eyes.

We have to rise, wake up from this beautiful world of yours. Charities , giving them food,water, clothes, shelter, those are good enough. That's the least we can do. At least they won't be starving for one day.

BUT really? that's all? No.
We have to strive to become a better muslim/muslimah. Be smarter, stronger, be the best so that we can fight our enemies and win. So that we can protect ourselves and our big family :) We have to be strong mentally, physically, intellectually. We have to start preparing now! No time to be ignorant. You never know, maybe YOUR country will be the NEXT victim. Will you be ready? Or will you succumb to their orders. Think.
Our brothers and sisters are depending on us, to make a change. WE are their only hope. Their ray of light.

That's what a family is supposed to do right, help each other when in need :')

Therefore,

Use what you have now wisely. Appreciate what you have. Use everything to the best extend because THAT's our responsibility as a khalifah, the choosen one :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Bird Gadget